Frequent Diner Cards-Loyalty Program
You may use this link to sign up for our Loyalty Program AND routinely check the points on your card at your convenience. Please simply click the link below to get started.
The following is an explanation of our Loyalty Program.
SIGNING UP/REGISTERING YOUR RED CARD
- You will have to enter the card information on the back of the card and some info about yourself. CARD MUST BE USED THE FIRST DAY IT IS OBTAINED OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER THE CARD.
- You will receive $5 just for signing up your card and will be able to use your $5 on your 2nd visit after you register your card.
- If you have not registered your card it will still store all points you have obtained. Points continue to roll-over and collect dollar amounts even without registration.
OBTAINING AND USING YOUR CARD-
- You can get and use your card from any Johnny’s location (except North Lawrence). Just ask your server!
- You will give your server your card when you are ready to pay, points will be added at that time. You receive 1 point for every dollar spent (INCLUDING ALCOHOL). Points will round up.
- You must have your card in order to obtain points.
- You may request your point balance or dollar balance at any time from a server, please note that any cash earned on the current day will only be used on your next visit.
- Your server will give you a notification print out when you earn a new reward for your next visit. (It will say “Congratulations! You have received $10 ”)
HOW POINTS WORK AND HOW TO USE THEM-
- You will receive $5 automatically for signing your card up at our website. You will not be able to use the $5 until after your second visit after you registered your card.
- You will receive $10 for every 200 points obtained on your card. You will be able to use the $10 on your next visit.
- Your reward ($) will only be used at your discretion and deducted from your bill. You may use as much or little earned on your card as you wish.
- You will only obtain points for items you pay for. Example: You pick up the lunch tab for 3 coworkers and yourself. Yes! Absolutely you can collect points on the items you paid for.
- You pay for your lunch only but want to collect points for 3 coworkers and yourself. Unfortunately in this circumstance you will only collect the points you paid for.
- Different stores run different programs in addition to the 200 points for $10 Johnny’s wide program. Please be sure to ask your server at any location you are at for additional programs.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We want to achieve our number one goal and that is customer satisfaction. Feel free to ask any server, bartender or manager and we will help in every way we can. We want to reward all our loyal customers and make sure you feel like a part of our family. Thanks for visiting Johnny’s Tavern!